- 2 Tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 4 (4-ounce) Laura’s Lean Ribeye Steaks
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 5/16 Cup(s) chopped fresh basil
- 3 Ounce(s) fresh mozzarella (thinly sliced)
- 4 Teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
1. Combine 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire in small bowl; brush on steaks. Season steak with salt and pepper.
2. Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) about 8 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Slice across the grain into thin slices.
3. Layer steak, tomatoes, basil, mozzarella and 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar in each tortilla and roll up.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 371.34
- Fat Content: 16.42g
- Protein Content: 31.24g
- Fiber Content: 2.01g
- Sodium Content: 521.74mg