Smoky Chicken Tacos
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 4 Laura's Lean Chicken Breasts (5 ounce per chicken breast)
- 1 tsp Chipotle powder
- 2 tbsps Paprika
- 2 tsps Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsps Olive oil
- 8 Corn tortillas (5 inch tortillas)
- 4 tsps Nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup Shredded purple cabbage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1/4 Red onion (diced)
- 2 tbsps Cilantro leaves (chopped)
- 2 tsps Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 Jalapeno (seeded and diced)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, chipotle powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined. In another medium bowl, combine tomatoes, red onion, cilantro leaves, fresh lime juice and jalapenos for the salsa.
2. Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil followed by the seasoned chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
3. Evenly distribute the cabbage and sour cream among the warmed tortillas, then top with the cooked chicken and salsa. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 398.00
- Total Fat Content: 9.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 136.00mg
- Sodium Content: 724.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 32.00g
- Fiber Content: 6.00g
- Sugar Content: 5.00g
- Protein Content: 47.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.