- 3 lbs Laura's Lean Chicken Breasts
- 2 Sweet onions (large, diced)
- 1 lb Carrots (diced)
- 1 lb Celery (diced)
- 2 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 cans Organic chicken stock (28oz cans)
- Organic olive oil
- Roasted garlic and herb seasoning
1. Coat the bottom of a heated 9 quart pot with olive oil and brown the chicken breasts over high heat, seasoning liberally with the Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning. Add chicken stock as needed to keep the chicken from sticking to the pan.
2. Add the diced sweat onions and a little bit of chicken stock.
3. Sweat the onions until translucent.
4. Add the potatoes and enough chicken stock to completely cover everything. Bring to a boil for 10 minutes.
5. While the potatoes are boiling, dice the browned chicken breasts.
6. Add the diced carrots and celery to the pot with enough chicken stock to completely cover everything. Bring back to a boil and boil for 10 minutes.
7. Add the diced chicken breasts back into the soup and fill the pot up with the remaining chicken stock. Boil for an additional 10 minutes.
Serve with hot, buttered bread.