- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup Milk (regular or almond milk)
- 1 cup Celery (chopped)
- 1 Green pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup Fresh green beans (chopped)
- 1 pkg Tater tots (frozen)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the ground beef and season to taste with salt, black pepper. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, until browned and cooked through. Remove the ground beef from the pan and add to casserole dish. Spread ground beef to cover the bottom of the dish.
3. Add the cream of mushroom soup, milk, celery, green pepper and green beans to the dish and blend well with the ground beef.
4. Place the frozen tater tots in a single layer over the mixture in the casserole dish.
5. In the preheated oven, cook for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the tater tots are browned and the mixture is bubbling.
6. Allow dish to cool and serve on a plate...enjoy!