Grilled Grass-Fed Strip Steak Salad with Peaches
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 Meyer Natural Grass-Fed Strip Steaks (10 ounce cuts)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tbsps Fresh thyme (chopped)
- 6 cups Baby arugula
- 1 Large peach (pitted and thinly sliced)
- 1/4 Small red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup Almonds (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Feta (crumbled)
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan to a medium-high heat. Lightly oil the grill grates.
2. Generously season the steaks with salt and pepper, then rub with garlic powder and chopped fresh thyme. Place on the grill and cook to your desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board.
3. Allow the steak to rest for at least 5 minutes, then thinly slice opposite of the grain. Evenly distribute the arugula among 4 plates. Top with an even amount of peach slices and red onion, followed by the steak, and sprinkle on the feta and almonds. Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 312.00
- Fat Content: 10.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 114.00mg
- Sodium Content: 491.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 16.00g
- Fiber Content: 15.00g
- Sugar Content: 5.00g
- Protein Content: 48.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.