Grilled Grass-Fed Sirloin with Cilantro Chimichurri & Blistered Tomatoes
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 4 Laura's Grass-Fed Sirloin Steaks (8 ounce cuts)
- 2 cups Cilantro leaves (firmly packed)
- 1/2 cup Parsley leaves (firmly packed)
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 Jalapeno (seeded)
- 1/2 tsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp Water
- 2 tbsps Extra virgin olive oil
- 28 Baby tomatoes
- 1 Lime (cut into 4 wedges)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
1. Preheat an outdoor grill or grill pan to a medium-high heat. Lightly oil the grill grates. Soak 4 bamboo skewers in hot water.
2. In a small food processor, combine the cilantro, parsley, oregano, jalapeno, salt, and pepper. Pulse until finely chopped, then add the lime juice and water. While the processor is running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
3. Generously season the steaks with salt and pepper. Thread 7 baby tomatoes onto each bamboo skewer. Place the steaks and tomatoes on the grill. Grill the tomatoes until you achieve grill marks, about 3 minutes per side. Cook the steak to your desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer the tomatoes to a plate and the steaks to a cutting board.
4. Allow the steaks to rest for at least 5 minutes, then slice thinly opposite of the grain. Top steak with the cilantro chimichurri and serve with the blistered tomatoes.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 423.00
- Total Fat Content: 15.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 101.00mg
- Sodium Content: 573.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 35.00g
- Fiber Content: 11.00g
- Sugar Content: 23.00g
- Protein Content: 42.00g