- 12 oz Laura's Organic Strip Steak
- 1 1/2 tsps garam masala
- 1 zucchini (diced)
- 1 1/2 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 3 cauliflower florets
- 3 carrots (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 1/2 tsps paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil (divided)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the zucchini, chickpeas, bell peppers, cauliflower, carrots, paprika, cumin, 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil, salt, and pepper on a cookie sheet and toss to combine. Roast in the oven until the carrots are tender, about 25 minutes.
2. While the vegetables are roasting, place the steaks on a plate. Season with salt and pepper, then rub with the garam masala. Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the skillet followed by the Laura's Lean strip steak. Cook until you achieve your desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board to rest for at least 5 minutes.
3. Add the lemon juice and raisins to the roasted vegetables; then stir to combine.
4. Divide the steak and roasted vegetables evenly among 4 or 6 plates. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 213.00
- Fat Content: 7.00g
- Total Fat Content: 7.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 31.00mg
- Sodium Content: 385.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 21.00g
- Fiber Content: 5.00g
- Sugar Content: 10.00g
- Protein Content: 17.00g