Creamy Tuscan Chicken
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 5 Laura's Lean Chicken Breasts (available exclusively through the Meyer Market online store)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1 Small onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Arrowroot flour
- 1 cup Chicken bone broth
- 1 cup Coconut cream
- 1/2 tbsp Stone ground mustard
- 1 1/2 tsps Nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning blend
- 3/4 cup Sun dried tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups Baby spinach (roughly chopped)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Season the chicken with sea salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder. In a large skillet add the olive oil and cook the chicken breasts on medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until browned and no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
2. Add additional oil if necessary and cook the onions over medium heat until soft, then stir in the garlic and cook another 45 seconds.
3. Whisk in the arrowroot flour, the add the broth and coconut cream. Stir to combine, then stir in the mustard, yeast, Italian seasoning, sea salt and pepper. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until it starts to thicken.
4. Add the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes and allow mixture to simmer until spinach is wilted and tomatoes are softened. Add chicken back to the skillet and simmer another 2 minutes.
5. Serve over cauliflower rice, zucchini noodles, or with roasted potatoes. Enjoy!
Select your email service