- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 2 tsps liquid smoke
- 1 large onion (cut into four 1/2-inch slices)
- 2 ozs Havarti cheese (shredded)
- 4 1-ounce rolls (optional)
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Total Time: 13 Minutes
1. Heat grill to high. Mix Laura's 92% Lean ground beef with liquid smoke and shape into 4 burger patties.
2. Place soaked cedar plank onto grill. Turn heat under plank down to low. Place patties onto plank (you may need to use two planks depending on how big your cedar planks are).
3. Place onion slices onto grill. Lower heat to medium. Lower lid and cook to desired degree of doneness. (You may want to gently turn onions halfway through cooking time; if they are done before burgers, move to coolest spot on grill.)
4. Place 1 onion slice on top of each burger and top with 1/2 ounce shredded cheese. Lower lid and let cheese melt slightly. Serve immediately with or without roll.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 227.00
- Fat Content: 13.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 72.00mg
- Sodium Content: 147.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 4.00g
- Fiber Content: 1.00g
- Protein Content: 25.00g
- Vitamin A: 2.00%
- Calcium: 11.00%
- Iron: 21.00%