Bento Box Ground Beef Greek Pitas
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Small onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 cup Reduced fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Medium tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Cucumber (peeled, chopped)
- 1 tsp Dill weed
- 4 Whole pita breads (warmed)
- Additional chopped tomatoes and cucumbers (optional)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a large skillet, cook beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; crumble beef; drain. Stir in oregano and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. In a small bowl, mix yogurt, tomato, cucumber, dill, and remaining 1/4 tsp. salt. Spoon 3/4 cup beef mixture over each pita bread; top with 3 tablespoons yogurt sauce. If desired, top with additional tomatoes and cucumbers. Serve with remaining yogurt sauce.