Balsamic Chicken and Colorful Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 4 Laura's Lean Chicken Breasts (5 ounces per breast )
- 8 ozs Grape tomatoes
- 8 ozs Green beans (ends trimmed)
- 1 Red onion (cut into chunks)
- 1 Bell pepper (orange, red or yellow; cut into 1 inch slices)
- 12 ozs Baby potatoes (halved)
- 2 1/2 tbsps Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
2. Place the chicken breasts, tomatoes, green beans, onion, bell pepper, and potatoes on a large sheet pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the balsamic vinegar along with the oil followed by the thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat all ingredients evenly.
3. Place in the oven and bake until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle and the vegetables are caramelized, about 20-25 minutes.
4. Drizzle the remaining ½ tablespoon of balsamic vinegar on the chicken and vegetables. Allow to rest for 5 minutes, then serve the vegetables alongside the chicken.
Purchase Laura's Lean Chicken exclusively through our online store >> meyermarket.com
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 294.00
- Fat Content: 7.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 86.00mg
- Sodium Content: 586.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 27.00g
- Fiber Content: 5.00g
- Sugar Content: 5.00g
- Protein Content: 30.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.