- 3/4 Laura's Lean Round Steak, (1 inch thick, cut into 1 inch slices)
- 2 Tablespoon(s) low sodium soy sauce (divided)
- 2 Tablespoon(s) lime juice (divided)
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 Cup(s) chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 Cup(s) chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tomato (seeded and chopped)
- 15 mini phyllo tartlets (warmed)
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
1. Season steak with 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon lime juice; set aside.
2. Combine remaining tablespoon soy sauce, remaining lime juice and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
3. Sear steak in a hot pan 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
4. Combine steak and vegetable mixture in a medium bowl. Divide steak mixture among phyllo tartlets. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 55.40
- Fat Content: 2.10g
- Protein Content: 5.30g
- Fiber Content: 0.34g
- Sodium Content: 96.40mg