- 2 (4-ounce) Laura’s Lean Ribeye Steaks
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 lb broccoli rabe
- 8 slc wheat or 5-grain sourdough bread
- 4 tsp coarse grain mustard
- 4 slc Provolone cheese
- Prep Time: 8 Minutes
- Cook Time: 22 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
1. Season steak with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) about 8 to 10 minutes on each side, or until desired degree of doneness. Cut into thin slices.
2. Cook broccoli in boiling salted water, uncovered, 3 minutes or until tender. Drain and chop.
3. Heat a large skillet or panini press coated with cooking spray. Brush bread slices with mustard. Place bread slices on skillet covered with cooking spray. Add steak, broccoli, cheese and top with remaining bread slice. Spray top bread slice with cooking spray. Top with another heavy skillet or panini top and cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 403.26
- Fat Content: 14.11g
- Protein Content: 29.49g
- Fiber Content: 4.10g
- Sodium Content: 917.26mg