- 4 Laura's Lean Chicken Breasts (5 ounces for each breast )
- 2 tsps Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 tsps Whole Grain Mustard (2 teaspoons for the chicken; 1/2 teaspoon for the dressing)
- 6 cups Baby Greens (Firmly Packed)
- 2 tbsps Chopped Walnuts
- 2 Celery Stalks (Sliced)
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 pinch Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Small Garlic Clove (Minced)
- 1 tbsp Water (Add more to create desired consistency, if desired.)
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
Place large, oven-safe, skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste. Add the olive oil followed by the chicken breasts. Sear the chicken breasts on both sides, about 4 minutes per side.
Brush the chicken breasts with the 2 teaspoons of mustard, then transfer to the oven and cook until no longer pink in the middle, about 10 minutes. Transfer chicken breasts to a cutting board and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes.
While the chicken is resting, evenly distribute the baby greens, grapes, walnuts, and sliced celery among 4 plates. Slice the chicken and distribute among the salads. Top each with an even amount of dressing and serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 233.00
- Total Fat Content: 6.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 53.00mg
- Sodium Content: 954.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 21.00g
- Fiber Content: 3.00g
- Sugar Content: 14.00g
- Protein Content: 27.00g