Ground Beef Shepherd's Pie in a Jar
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Sweet onion (diced)
- White mushrooms (1 16-ounce container, diced)
- 1 Broccoli crown (cut into small florets)
- 2 Carrots (diced)
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 2 tsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Peas
- 2 cups Mashed potatoes
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Pour the olive oil into a pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic with salt and pepper until soft and fragrant.
2. Add in the ground beef and cook through. Add some more salt and pepper.
3. Cook for another 2-3 minutes before adding in mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, tomato paste, and Worcestershire Sauce.
4. Continue cooking and stirring for another 4-5 minutes until the beef is cooked all the way through and your vegetables are tender or cooked to your liking.
5. Right before you are done, stir in your frozen peas. After they’ve been heated through, take the dish off the heat.
6. Portion into your meal prep containers and then top with some mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Fat Content: 4.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.00g
- Sodium Content: 81.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 8.00g
- Protein Content: 4.00g
- Sugar Content: 4.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.