- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 clv garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 10 oz white mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 16 oz Laura’s Lean Beef Sirloin Steak (very thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 5/16 cup coconut milk (Do not substitute with cream)
- sliced green onion or chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
1. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, ginger and mushrooms and sauté until all liquid from mushrooms has evaporated. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
2. Add remaining oil to skillet and heat over medium-high heat again. Add beef to skillet and cook quickly, searing until pink is gone.
3. Return vegetables to skillet with beef. Sprinkle curry powder and cumin over all and stir in. Deglaze pan with stock. Bring to boil, reduce to simmer and cook 15 minutes.
4. Add peas and carrots. Cook remaining 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat, stir in coconut milk and serve immediately. Optional: Garnish with sliced green onion or cilantro.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 272.00
- Fat Content: 13.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 65.00mg
- Sodium Content: 226.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 13.00g
- Fiber Content: 4.00g
- Protein Content: 30.00g
- Vitamin A: 67.00%
- : 14.00%
- Calcium: 4.00%
- Iron: 29.00%