Air Fryer Ground Beef Pasta Tacos
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Total Time: 60 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 24 Jumbo pasta shells
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 Small red onion (chopped)
- 2 tsps Cumin
- 2 tsps Coriander
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 375 gs Medium thick and chunky salsa (1 jar)
- 1 can Black beans (drained, rinsed)
- 1 1/2 tsps Mexican chili powder
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 Avocado (diced)
- Sour cream and lime cheeks for serving
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Total Time: 60 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until just tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer pasta to a tray lined with paper towel to drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until softened. Add mince. Cook, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add cumin, coriander and half the garlic powder. Cook, stirring for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add salsa and beans. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat air fryer on 200C. Combine Mexican chilli powder, remaining garlic powder and oil in a large bowl. Add pasta. Season well with salt and pepper. Toss gently to coat. Spoon mince mixture in pasta shells to fill. Sprinkle with cheese. Place 1/3 of the pasta shells, cheese-side up, in the air fryer basket. Cook for 5-8 minutes or until shells are golden and crispy. Carefully transfer to a large serving plate. Repeat with remaining pasta.
4. Top with combined tomato and avocado. Sprinkle with coriander. Serve with sour cream and lime cheeks.
Click below to watch the video