"The quality of our lives can't be separated from the quality of our food."
– Laura Freeman, founder
Quality is at the heart of everything we do. In a world which has seen the emergence of highly processed foods, “factory farms” and junk food, we live and work guided by an alternate set of principles:
- All natural - We believe that it is best to raise cattle in the way that nature intended.
- No added hormones or antibiotics - We don't believe in using antibiotics or growth hormones to speed the growth of our cattle.
- Leaner is healthier - We raise naturally leaner and gourmet breeds of cattle which produce beef naturally lower in fat.
- Vegetarian fed - Cattle live in pastures and graze on natural grasses and grains.
- Sustainable agriculture - We believe in the responsible stewardship of land and animals.
- Humane treatment - All our farmers sign on to strict standards for the raising and treatment of cattle.